I have been attending, exhibiting and speaking at ITEXPO events for over 15 years. I have worked closely with the TMC executives and team members for years including creating and managing collocated events such as Asterisk World, leveraging Content Boost for the content marketing side of the business, and creating multiple communities on TMCNet.
Fun facts for newer ITEXPO attendees:
1. The most people you will see in one place are at the opening of the IT Expo floor, at highest profile keynotes in the middle day, at the “All Conference Party” and at the show’s ending “Grand Prize” drawing.
2. Companies love to be awarded “Best of Show” awards and use the banner and icon on their web site and collateral for extended periods!
3. Many new professional connections are made, and in my case continued for over a decade or more!
4. Older acquaintances and job changes can be tracked semi-annually at the ITEXPO East and ITEXPO West events.
5. Conference attendees can learn hot and interesting topics rapidly by attending sessions that are more intimate with knowledgeable panelists and speakers who typically make themselves available after their sessions for continued discussions.
6. New technology trends are always unveiled; ITEXPO West had the “Skype for Business” pavilion for the first time which is of significant interest to many enterprises and SMBs, while at ITEXPO East, Asterisk World brings everything Open Source and Asterisk for business to VoIP and Unified Communications audiences while on the main expo floor, Fiber Mountain is showing the Glass Core Layer 1 SDN optical switching solutions.
7. New companies always appear with new technologies and solutions.
8. For January 2016, nothing like Ft. Lauderdale while the rest of the country experiences winter weather!
9. The most challenging aspect of ITEXPO this winter may be weather, which has been crazy for a few months now. Warmer winters in the northeast, tornadoes across the Midwest and southeast, and heavy rain in the west. At least the Super Bowl is the week after ITEXPO!
Why is Fiber Mountain going to be at ITEXPO?
ITEXPO has been reinventing itself to deliver multiple co-located events that appeal to broader audiences year-over-year. For ITEXPO East, the conference delivers intimate learning sessions on a variety of tracks including: Network Transformation, Business Transformation, Security, NFV/SDN, Communications and Collaboration, Asterisk World, Marketing and Customer Engagement, MSP Theatre and CVx for channels, and Unified Communications. The keynotes are always interesting and on topics of significant interest to attendees. Keynotes at ITEXPO East this year include presenters from Cisco, IBM, Windstream, Polycom, Shoretel and Ryver. The event is a terrific networking where you can meet like-minded professionals.
Network Engineers, data center managers and network architects that visit the show are thrilled when they see the word “Fiber” and stop by to learn as much as they can! We appreciate attendees who stop by and talk with us and see a demo of our award-winning solutions. You can find Fiber Mountain in booth #316.
We focus on attendees who manage data centers and influential decision makers when they see compelling value for their organization and will champion complex projects!
The Fiber Mountain CEO, M.H. Raza, will be participating on the panel, “NFV, the Low Hanging Fruit” on Thursday, 1/28/16 at Noon. Learn about use cases and economics around today’s NFV and SDN solutions.
As a long-time supporter of ITEXPO and the TMC team of people, I truly enjoy the event where relationships are built, maintained and nurtured. I see former colleagues, long-term friends and make new friends as well as keep up to date in adjacent markets. As a blogger on VoIP, Unified Communications and SDN, I appreciate ITEXPO, its participants and attendees as I hear about customer challenges and emerging solutions.
Please stop by the Fiber Mountain booth (#316) to meet the Fiber Mountain team and learn about the Glass Core! We look forward to meeting you!